Friday, January 15, 2010

Weekend in Chelan

It sure was hard getting up this morning! Especially since I don't have to work...but I got up at 4:45 to do yoga with a friend. I chose a "fat burn" sequence that looked fairly easy. That was NOT the case. It was a very challenging sequence that you were supposed to repeat 5-10 times, good grief. I'm exhausted and shaky! So, I have two cats, Mr. Grey and Little Girl, well, they're both very good at yoga. This morning they were doing their stretches with us, then they decided that the best position would be to crawl under us while we were doing downward facing dog. And now, Little Girl wants to help me blog. Such considerate and helpful kitties.

I'm bringing my workout clothes to Chelan. I was thinking about not running (I know, I said I was going to!) but since I'm trying to make this into a routine, I have to treat it like a routine. I have a night routine, brush my teeth, wash my face, moisturize... And really, when I take my time, that's about 20 minutes, and I always do those things. I only run for 25-30, so there's not much difference in time. Though I don't think I'm going to wake up at 4:00am to run, I'll probably sleep in until 6:00. I just checked the weather though, and it's supposed to rain all weekend! Bummer! I forgot one more temptation in Chelan...My fiance, Jared, is Italian. His mom is the typical Italian mom who tries to feed you all day long, which used to be okay, but now since I'm trying to eat right and keep my daily caloric intake below 1400, it's going to be a little tricky. We already warned her we're trying to eat better, and to bring healthy snacks!

Today's Meal Plan:
Breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled with turkey and red, yellow, and green bell peppers, coffee!
Lunch: Curry Tuna on crisp bread with celery and sweet onion
Snack: Muscle Milk Light
Dinner: We'll be in Chelan at this point, so we need to make a smart decision of what we're going to eat. I'll keep you posted!

Wish me luck on my travel and adventures! I'll take some photos and post them.

Much love-- HB

1 comment: