Friday, January 22, 2010

I think I jinxed myself.

Sorry for no blog yesterday, I was in bed, sick. I came to work today (office) and we'll see what if that was a good decision or not... I wanted week three to not hurt and well, I guess it doesn't. My treadmill broke, so my legs aren't sore, I've been sick in bed for two days, so no toning or lifting so my arms aren't sore...the only thing that hurts is my back from all the aches and pains! Agh! I promise never to complain again about working out. I got the part ordered for my treadmill so I hope that fixes it. Otherwise I'm going to have to restart my six week program! On the up side, I haven't been eating very much-- haha. My stomach didn't really feel like accepting food, although I did want a cheese burger really bad the other day... and no, I didn't eat it. I only fantasized about it.

I have no meal plan for today, only fruits and veggies and other simple things my body can digest easily. There's a crab feed tomorrow, so maybe it's a good thing I'm not feeling well. Although I do really want to eat some crab...I don't think my stomach would like all that butter.

I'm going to come up with a plan this weekend to do while my treadmill is out of service. I'll keep you posted.


Sorry this is so ho-hum!

HB

No comments:

Post a Comment