Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I am a weenie.

I got to sleep in this morning until 6:00! It turns out a few drillers weren't up to date on their training, so they had to do that today. And instead of getting up and doing my toning exercises, I laid in bed. BUT! My body was aching, not from working out, but like flu aching...I took some Advil and watched a little more news and eventually my body felt better. So, I'll do my workout when I get off work. I'm only working a half day. Why? Because I don't want to sit in the office all day twiddling my thumbs. And because I worked 13 hours yesterday. Anyway, I hopped on the scale today, and it read 132! What! What! Though, I had just woken up, went to the bathroom, and was stark naked, it still said 132! My goal weight is 125, and I'd like to meet that by May 1st and also be long and lean.

Obviously, my body is trying to tell me something, since I was aching and I'm kind of out of it today. I forgot to put on deodorant, almost spilled my coffee on my keyboard, and I've got the attention span of a gold fish, so I'll get on with what I was going to write.

I skipped breakfast, I wasn't hungry and my belly didn't feel like it would have accepted food. I did bring a muscle milk light in case of an emergency. I'm going to have a salad when I get home from work (and also run by lowes and the bank) and I found an Olive Garden gift certificate, so we're going out to eat tonight. I've already checked out my options. Venetian Apricot Chicken: 380 calories
or Soup: 100 calories for Minestrone, Breadsticks (limit of 2): 300 calories and salad: 150 Calories, with dressing on the side. Which is 550 calories. Maybe I'll go with the Apricot Chicken.

Tomorrow will be a better day!

<3 HB

1 comment:

  1. Sis, I know you want to lose poundage but you really just have to go by inches and how your clothes are fitting! Muscle weighs more than fat!!

    Also, thanks for calling me about OG. Rude. Haha!

    ReplyDelete