Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Week 2: proving more difficult due to early mornings!

Sorry for the hiatus! My schedule got changed, so I've been getting up at 4:00am. Yuck! But I'm still working out in the mornings, which isn't as terrible as I had thought. It's only bad for the first few minutes. *yawn* I'll eventually get used to it!  Eating was a struggle this weekend! I went wine tasting in Walla Walla and had pizza. But I didn't over eat, but I did eat an un-needed chocolate and caramel torte. Almost entirely by myself but it was delicious! Saturday night had too much tequila, but a portion controlled dinner! One enchilada with rice. An over indulgent weekend means a strict week! Which will be easier since I'm working 12 hours a day! I lost 3 pounds last week! The number sounds good, but I can't tell a difference in the way I look.  

On a different note, wedding plans are coming along! Booked a DJ, almost finished the save the dates, looking at caterers, and getting all the decorating details hammered out. I've got take my dress in for alterations the begining to middle of February. So I need to lose most of my weight by then and start focusing on toning. 

My wedding is nautical themed and is going to be at a yacht club. The city just completed a lighthouse next to the yacht club. It's going to be so cute for the pictures. :) 

I need to figure out a dinner plan! 
Breakfast: kashi golean! Cereal with non-fat milk, banana, and coffee 
Lunch: whole wheat tortilla wrap with turkey, lettuce, bell peppers, and a little mustard. 
Dinner: TBD

Running this morning was made fun by the new Glee soundtrack I got. So catchy!

That's all for now! 

<3 HB 

No comments:

Post a Comment