Thursday, January 14, 2010

Almost Friday!

Up and at 'em bright and early. I didn't have to be to work until 6:30 this morning, so with my extra half hour I squeezed in some pilates after my run. I feel good today. A bit tired, but my body feels good. I'm taking tomorrow off work so we can leave to Chelan a little earlier, so I'm meeting up with a friend to do yoga at 5:15. I get to sleep in a little! Yay! I need to be good this weekend because there are going to be big temptations. A wine walk, delicious food, the temptation to sleep In and not run! The condo has a gym, so I've got no excuse! 

Last night I didn't get home unt 7:00. Gross. So I made a salad instead of chicken Marsala. I need to figure something out for dinner tonight because my best friend called me in desperation to babysit for her.  Which actually, I love because Grace is perfect! I think I might grab a lean cuisine for dinner. Or raid her fridge and see what she has!  

I can't believe this is only week 2! It feels like forever. I understand why it's so hard to keep new year resolutions that involve working out/weight loss. Getting through one day at a time seems to be the easiest way. Each new day is another opportunity to succeed in your goal. Rather than being dissapointed that you've got 4 more weeks of this. I feel successful when I meet my daily goals of working out and eating right. 

Meal plan:
Breakfast: oatmeal, banana, coffee
Lunch: sandwich (on Sara Lee low card bread 90 calories per 2 slices), turkey, honey mustard, and lettuce (165 total cals)
1cup cambells select chicken tortilla soup (110 cals)
Dinner: lean cuisine or whatever I find in the fridge that meets my criteria. 

Until tomorrow morning!

 

1 comment:

  1. I remember this day! Haha! Sorry if my baguette and olive oil broke your diet plan...we don't eat healthy, we eat CHEAP!

    ReplyDelete