Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pilates

Well, Good morning!
Yesterday was such a good day, and I almost knew it would be to good to be true! I am pooped today. I did pilates this morning. I used to do pilates 3 times a week in college. I could hardly balance and keep my legs straight this morning! It was kind of discouraging, but at the same time, gave me something to work towards. I was thinking yesterday...how losing weight teaches you patience. I want to see immediate results! But my tummy and butt look the same as when I started, just a little more sore. I'm going to try and go week by week and take measurements so I can chart my progress. I need to feel successful at what I'm doing. Having some kind of support is important, you need someone encouraging you.

For dinner last night we wound up having black bean and cheese burritos. I added some grilled bell peppers and onions. I also mixed a little corn in with the black beans. All of this stuffed into a whole wheat tortilla with a sprinkle of feta and like juice with cilantro to garnish. It was really good. Today though, I was tired so I ate some Kashi cereal and grabbed a Dannon light & fit yogurt and a lean cuisine for lunch. For dinner it's lime and pepper grilled chicken with brown rice and veggies.

I'm taking Saturday as my rest day, I'm looking forward to it! I think we're planning on going to Walla Walla for some wine tasting. Yum!

HB

1 comment: