Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Proud

I successfully completed one day of my routine, food and all! I am proud of myself! It wasn't so hard, I'm actually looking forward to 6 weeks of this as a challenge. I'm feeling very energetic today. Right after I woke up, I grabbed a banana and a glass of water, and waited about 20 minutes to get on the treadmill. I listened to Katy Perry and it made running a little more fun. My legs are a little wobbly and sore, but it's encouraging. My body feels healthy today, not sluggish or bogged down. I ate a lot of veggies yesterday and protein. I'm excited to feel this good everyday! I know I'm going to struggle so I might as well rejoice in the good days so I can remember them when I hit those rough patches. Even my beafy personal trainer (treadmill)is starting to look less scary. Tomorrow morning is rock solid abs, and I must say, I'm not looking forward to it. Not so much the work out, but the following day when it hurts to laugh and turn sideways.

I like to write about my food because it reminds me of what I've already eaten and it keeps me accountable, plus this salad I brought looks like it's going to be delicious!

Breakfast: Banana, Oatmeal with truvia & cinnamon, and coffee

Lunch: Salad- 2 cups mixed baby greens, 1/4 cup dried cranberries, 2 tbsp gorgonzola (1 oz), 1/4 walnuts (1 oz), 1/2 of a medium sized granny smith apple (sliced and chopped into bite sized pieces), 2 slices of foster farms smoked honey roasted turkey (YUM!) chopped. Dressing: 1 tbsp olive oil & 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar.

Snack: Muscle milk light (if I'm hungry for it)

Dinner: TBD! I need to look over my meal plan. I don't follow the days, but I mix and match from the meals to fit what I'm feeling like. I'll keep you posted!

<3HB

No comments:

Post a Comment