Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Week three, go easy on me!

Good morning, pain. 
The begining of week three has not been kind. I think this is the slump week. Right smack dab in the middle of the running program. Ugh. Today, my pain ranges from my head, back, and legs. Nothing excrutiating, but a dull ache. It's probably karma from this weekend, more on that later. My work outs just amped up to 30 minutes of cardio. Which is part of the reason I'm tired and sore. 10 more minutes is a leap when you're out of shape :).  I also found out that my schedule for work has been pushed back a half hour. Which means I can squeeze in more of a work out and shower with out rushing! Still getting up at 4:00 though...ugh. 

So, this weekend, started out as a three day weekend and wound up being a four day weekend. Here's the good news: I did work out! Bad news...I drank way too much wine and pigged out. :( but! It's a new week so I'm not going to feel guilty because I'm eating right today and the rest of the week.  Also, my total weight loss is 5 pounds. That means I've got 5 more to lose in the next three weeks. I've cheated and been pretty slack quite a few times these few weeks, so if I really buckle down, I know I can do it. But, seriously, I'm so tired today that it's hard to feel motivated. Thanks goodness I've already done my workout today. 

My meals are boring today. 
Breakfast: banana, kashi golean! cereal with non-fat milk, and coffee
Lunch: lean cuisine and apple sauce (no sugar added)
Snack: muscle milk light
Dinner: I haven't decided. Maybe a salad or soup. Something easy. 

I'm so glad tomorrow is a toning day and not cardio. I'm not sure if I could do it. I do know that I'm going to bed at 8:30 tonight! I need to really get my sleep/waking routine down. I stay up too late a lot of the time, which doesn't help my energy levels or workouts. Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise...right?! And maybe fit? I think so. 

Anyway, time to get some work done!

Much love --HB

No comments:

Post a Comment