Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Day!

Okay...I totally pigged out last night on Clam Chowder and baguettes (and butter). OK, and a glass of wine and two truffles. But that was it. And it was more than enough. That one "meal" was 800 calories, which is 60% of my daily caloric intake (1400 calories). I felt bad, but I realized that tomorrow (today) is a new day! I will do better today with meeting my goals. I have a dinner planned out, tender chicken packets- carrots, sweet potato, onions, broccoli, and cauliflower in a foil packet with some olive oil and seasoning, baked until tender. Totally delicious and a healthy meal.

I woke up this morning, not wanting to get on the treadmill or do anything. I was supposed to do a "tone zone" work out, but I slacked off and just got on the treadmill. To make up for my laziness, I walked at 3.7mph @ a 12% incline or 20 minutes and then did a cool down. I was sorry I didn't do the tone zone after that... I was huffing and puffing to get up that hill!

I feel like I've got a pretty good menu today, so I'll share with you!

Breakfast: 1 cup Kashi GOLEAN
Crunch! Honey Almond Flax with 1/2 cup of non-fat milk
+ coffee with 2 tbsp of soy silk french vanilla creamer (yum)

Lunch: Carmelized French Onion soup (campbells select) with 1/4 cup of Mozzarella, 4 celery stick with 1 tbsp of peanut butter, and 1 container of Motts all natural apple sauce.

Dinner: 3 chicken tenders (4 oz) with carrots, onion, sweet potato, broccoli, and cauliflower, drizzled with olive oil and seasoned with garlic powder, Johnny's seasoning, and pepper. Bake in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Voile! Delicious and easy meal.

I think I might even have enough calorie room to sneak in a glass of Cab Franc! Yum-o!


HB

No comments:

Post a Comment